ATKINS GREGORY LIMITED ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR A CONTRACT MANAGER
The role is to manage and lead your team to deliver a high-quality cleaning and specialist service to our clients. You will be required to retain good working relationships, work within set budgets for your area and ensure the company image is always maintained. The role is working 40 hours per week including a 30-minute unpaid lunch break. The role has flexible working times depending on client and employee demands.
DUTIES OF THE ROLE
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and the retention of contracts.
- Take up leads for new business and provide this information to our sales team.
- Retain the professional image of the company throughout your team
- Directly manage, motivate and lead the team to achieve high performance
- Ensure you follow set budgets and there are no overspends.
- Be able to manage and delegate jobs to your Mobile Support Team.
- Management of staff within your allocated contracts span.
- Liaise with clients on a regular basis to ensure a smooth running of contracts.
- Ensure stock levels are maintained on sites and place monthly orders to replenish used stock.
- Ensure Timesheets are completed and submitted by all employees.
- Ensure wages are submitted in readiness for processing by the Payroll department.
- Monitor standards of cleaning across all sites and complete quality audits on a monthly basis.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed at all times.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety and ensure your team are fully aware and trained.
- Assist with the arrangement of cover for sickness and holidays.
- Recruit new employees where required following the company’s recruitment policy.
- Train all employees where required.
- Manage any personnel issues with the assistance of your Line manager.
- You will undertake a range of company in house training throughout your employment with the company.
- You may at times be required to attend certified training courses to enhance on your job knowledge and competency of the role.
- Previous experience working as an Account Manager in the industry.
- A strong works ethic and business acumen will be your key attributes as you form new working relationships and build on a strong portfolio of businesses managed throughout the Cambridgeshire region.
- An excellent attention to detail and efficient time management will be within your proven track record, adhering to all health & safety compliances.
- You must demonstrate excellent leadership, time management and communication skills – verbal, written and telephone.
- You must demonstrate competence with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook as a minimum
- Thorough understanding of cleaning procedures, methods and customer standards.
- Completion of manual handling training.
- Complete an enhanced DBS check.
- IOSH qualified or above
- Qualifications relating to the role.
- Competitive salary
- Company car provided
- Company phone and laptop provided
- 20 days annual leave entitlement pro-rated plus Bank Holiday allowance, increasing to 25 with 5 full years’ service.
- Workplace pension scheme offered following qualifying period
The role is based throughout Cambridgeshire. Our office is located in Waterbeach where your attendance will be required as part of your role.
Closing date for applications is 27th January 2023.
To apply for this role please email a copy of your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atkins Gregory Limited are an equal opportunities employer