Position: Experienced Account Manager
Responsible to: Business Manager
Purpose of Job: To manage and lead your team to deliver a high-quality cleaning and specialist service to our clients. You will be required to quote new business, retain good working relationships, work within set budgets for your area and ensure the company image is always maintained.
Salary: Starting Salary per annum dependent upon skills and experience. Pension, Company vehicle & Mobile phone.
Times of work: Flexible dependant on client and employee demands
Established cleaning company require an experienced account manager to deliver a high-quality cleaning and specialist service to our clients.
A non-exhaustive list of duties includes:
- A strong works ethic and business acumen will be your key attributes as you form new working relationships and build on a strong portfolio of businesses managed throughout the Cambridgeshire region.
- An excellent attention to detail and efficient time management will be within your proven track record, adhering to all health & safety compliances.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and the retention of contracts.
- Deputise for the Business Manager
- Take up leads for new business and provide high quality competitive quote pack.
- Retain the professional image of the company throughout your team
- Manage the full P and L account for all soft services
- Directly manage, motivate and lead the team to achieve high performance
- Liaise with clients on a regular basis to ensure a smooth running of contracts
- IOSH or above desirable
- Industry experience
- Full clean driving license is essential
- Computer competence on Word/MS/Excel is essential
- Leadership, time management & Communication skills essential